The protection you need.
California Auto Insurance
Some people believe that auto insurance is just a commodity. It isn’t. Protect yourself and your earnings with a car insurance policy from Premiere Xpress Insurance Services in California. Why?
You’re driving your car. You lose concentration and go through an intersection, not seeing that the light has turned red. It could happen to anybody. Unfortunately, as you go through the intersection, you encounter another car that is proceeding across your path because the light for this vehicle is green.
You broadside the other car. Later, you find out that the driver (or passenger) who has been seriously hurt, is a neurosurgeon who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Now, because of the accident, they will be unable to earn that living.
They’ve suffered an economic loss and will probably endure pain and suffering because of their injuries, the recovery period and the inability to work, so they sue you.
How much can they get from you? Everything you have!
We can find the right insurance options for you:
There are 6 components to auto insurance resulting in many different levels of coverage for you:
- Bodily Injury Liability: It pays the medical and other expenses of people injured in an accident you cause.
- Property Damage Liability: It covers the damage your car causes to property, usually the other car or cars involved in the accident but also any objects you may hit (fenceposts, garages, buildings…).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This pays for injuries to you, and, in some cases, damage to your car, if you are hit by a driver who doesn’t have insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection: This coverage pays medical, and even funeral, expenses for you and members of your family and passengers in your car if it is involved in a collision, regardless of who caused the accident. It also covers you as a pedestrian if you are hit by a vehicle.
- Collision: It covers the damage done to your car when it collides with another car or an object.
- Comprehensive: This covers damage to your car that results from something other than a collision, for example damage caused by vandals or a windstorm.
Remember “you get what you pay for”. The cheapest option for car insurance in California might not provide you or your family with the best protection.
When you do have a claim, something that goes wrong, that’s a terrible time to discover that you don’t have adequate protection.
The minimum amount of auto insurance required by most states is not much. If you buy just the minimum coverage required by law, you are leaving your assets at considerable risk. If you are at fault in an accident that causes serious injuries, it could also be your home, your property, or even your pension at risk.